This article will help you configure a VPN, provided one is setup for your organization. If you do not have the server name or domain name, you may request both by sending an email to email@example.com.
1. In the system tray, Right-click the network connect icon and left-click Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Under Change your networking settings, click Set up a new connection or network.
3. On the Choose a connection option window, click Connect to a workplace and click Next.
4. On the How do you want to connect? window, click Use my Internet Connection (VPN).
5. Enter the Internet address and the Destination name and click Next. If you do not have the Internet address, you may request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Enter your username, password, and domain and click Connect. If you do not know your username, password, or domain, you may request it by emailing email@example.com.
7. Once the connection is established, click Close.
8. To connect to the VPN when you're not in the office, click the network icon in the system tray, click the newly created VPN connection, and click Connect.
That's it! You are connected to the VPN are have access to the local resources at your business.
If you have any questions or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly technicians will help you.