Use this article to configure a Konica Minolta Bizhub 751 to print a backpage.
1. On your computer, go to Start>Devices and Printers (On Windows 7, it'll be located under Control Panel).
2. Locate the Konica Minolta Bizhub 751, right-click on it, then select Printer properties.
3. On the General tab, click the Preferences... button towards the bottom of the window.
4. In the Printing Preferences window, click the General tab, in the middle of the window, check the box next to Back Cover, then choose Tray2 from the Back Cover Tray drop-down menu.
5. Click Apply, then click OK.
6. Click OK on the next window.
7. Close Devices and Printers.
You should be good to go!
If you have any questions or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly technicians will help you.