If you are unable to see the Stamps tool in Adobe Acrobat, follow the instructions in this article to enable the feature.
1. Open a .pdf document with Adobe Acrobat.
2. On the tool bar, directly under the menu bar, click the settings cog.
3. In the Edit Tool Set - Default Tools window, expand Annotations under Choose tools to add: on the left side of the window. Select the Stamps tool, then click the add button.
4. Once the Stamps tool has been added, click Save.
5. When the window closes, you will see the Stamps tool in the toolbar.
That's it! You now have the ability to use the Stamps tool in Adobe Acrobat.
If you have any questions or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at email@example.com and one of our friendly technicians will help you.