1. Right-click on the RDP (Remote Desktop Connection) and click Edit.
2. Click Show Options, then click on the Local Resources tab.
3. Under the Local devices and resources section, click the More... button.
4. Click the "+" next to drives, check the box next to the external drive that you connected to your local computer and check the box next to Devices that I plug in later.
5. Click OK.
6. Click on the General tab and click Save under the Connection Settings section.
7. Click Connect and your drive should be visible in the RDP session.
If you have any questions or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly technicians will help you.