This article will help you configure your Email on an iPhone 4S or newer with iOS 5.0 or greater!
1. From the home screen, tap Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. On the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, tap Add Account under ACCOUNTS.
4. On the Add Account screen, tap Exchange.
5. The next screen will ask you to enter the following information:
Email: Enter your email address
Domain: Leave blank
Username: Enter your email address again
Password: Enter the password provided
Description: You may enter what you want to distinguish the email
6. Click Next and CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP.
7. Your iOS device will now try to locate the mail server. This process will fail and what looks like the previous screen, will display again, but with a field for Server. Tap the field and enter the following mail server:
8. Click Next. The iOS device will now successfully connect to the mail server.
9. Choose the content you would like to sync and click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully added your email to your iPhone!
If you have any questions, need your password, or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at email@example.com and one of our friendly technicians will help you.