Have you ever got home from work, sat down to rest and relax after a long day of work and realize you forgot to email John back and tell him about the meeting first thing in the morning!?
Well fear not! Outlook Web App (OWA) to the rescue!
In addition to Outlook on our work computers, we can access email not only on our phones, but from any computer in the world.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Open a web browser on your computer. E.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, just to name a few.
2. Enter https://mail.itnetspec.com/owa or click this link.
3. Enter your Email address: and Password: in the fields provided.
4. Click sign in or hit Enter.
5. If this is your first time signing in to the OWA, select your Time Zone and click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully signed in to the OWA!
If you have any questions, need your password, or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly technicians will help you.